September 14, 2001

San Francisco, CA - Maritime Hall

by Micah 'Prof.' Robinson

It's good to be 'home' for me. I've been looking forward to this for some time, now. This is my chance to let the friends and family know that I've done well and that I'm playing with the living legend of Reggae music. Also got a chance to do some shopping for those items that can best be found in the City by the Bay.

This beautiful city has some fine Caribbean restaurants and the hotel is not far from the venue. There are so many familiar places and faces that this has the feeling of home coming for most of us. It feels almost like a day off, but soundcheck lets us know that there's work to be done today. And Dave's return will take some of the pressure off of Cecil. He wore it well, just like a trooper. Big up, Cecil!!