November 07, 2005

My Duty

Greetings People,

Thank you for buying my new CD Our Music.

Burning Spear say sometimes as an artist it is good if you can share some things with the people especially the fans so they can get some understanding about the things you been through coming up in the business. I man been in this business since 1969 and I man did have to deal with various booking agent, record company and promoters and it was in the 90's when I man start earn something from what I been doing since 1969. I man rise up with my self confidence and my capabilities and I man just keep on moving forward for I man is moving in the right direction and the people knows that.

Sometimes I ask His Majesty when am I going to be discharged from this duty? Maybe I was wrong to ask His Majesty such question. I see myself as Mr. Music, JAH Music, Our Music, World Music, the Peoples Music. What so ever JAH has given to I man, I man earn it the hardest way.

So Keep the Spear Burning
One Love
Peace
Burning Spear