November 14, 2005

Creation Rebel, Old Rastaman

First I man would like to say Bonjour to the people of Paris. Thank you so much for your warm welcome. To all radio DJ and writer of France, respect for making Our Music Everyone music. To Cyril and Nocturne staff, plenty respect for helping to spread the message of Burning Spear over Europe.

I man will now speak about reggae dark secret.

Plenty of us reggae artist couldn't read or write. We only have the talent to do this work. Yes I say it a work appointed to I from His Majesty. That is why, like an old warrior, a soldier, Old Rastaman I had to ask when will I be discharge from this duty? If I man is wrong I ask for forgiveness. Just like in the days of old when His Majesty and His disciples travel the earth preaching I and I travel the earth preaching. The mountains now become venue and the hills are now parks and outdoor festival.

Our Music they think I and I lose it. So many artist today are afraid to sing certain lyric because it's not what society say is marketable to young people. They want us to leave it up to them. When we leave it up to them we will no longer able to perform for all the people of the world and more of our young people will pay the price.

We can show the world that we can live together. Reggae music is about a message of love and togetherness. Do you enjoy terrorizing your brother and sister? If more and more of us become chain together with music that teaches, the world would be a better place, free from mental bondage.

Time for us to become self reliant brethen and sistren. People of the World don't ask for that loan. Because while they are sleeping you will be working to pay back that loan.

Harry you are not sellin yet they are profiting from Harry. Just take a look around you will see so many album they have on the market for I man. The question I ask is where are the royalty payments? Yes this is the sound of all these singers, singing all of these songs. Yet not benefiting from these songs due to all these musical slave traders that sell but keep everything for them self.

They say Burning Spear will be finish and his music will never sell without record companies. I man say come now people lets try again. Let's never stop trying, because Music alone shall live.

Brethen and sistren, people of the world has I man get ready to hang up my mike and give up touring. I will be letting you know everything about I Man musical career for all these 35 years. All about the Creation Rebel that now become the Old Rastaman.

I will take you on a journey about Our Music. Each and every track. And yes I have a track that I will release soon on my website only.

If you know that man you shouldn't hurt that man you should love that man. Thank you people of the world your love have fix I man right up.

Yes walk, walk do your country walk to the record store, and make Our Music everyone Music.

Spear.