June 16, 2008

Power Of Focus

Oh yes my friends Jah is Real; I see it and feel his power every day. Never would I think I would be doing Bikram Yoga, I have never done any form of Yoga class, and at first I was close minded. Now I just cannot explain to you this new feeling Jah send to me. And the lesson I am learning in how to truly surrender, and the important of keeping an open mind. Only with an open mind can we learn new things, and discover our true selves. We are never too old to learn and every bow will have a time when they will bend. If I did not decided to slow my life down and spend more time at home I would never have the opportunity to discover Bikram Yoga. As you all might not know I man is a bit laid back and at time very shy unless I am on stage. Not Sonia she is more outgoing and not afraid to tried new things. It was Sonia that talks me into Bikram Yoga. I had to thank her for talking a stubborn man like me into something new. I did 10 class straight, and I feel great. After years of playing soccer and running my joints are not the same. Now I will not let her talk me into running any marathon.

It was also Sonia that met this young man at Jam Cruise that led us to Bootsy and Bernie. Life has a way of bringing thing to you that you need just at the right time. Jah know that Bootsy and Bernie had to play on Jah is Real album. So many people come into you and I life and once there work is done then they will move on. The Creator is the only one that can set that time, not I or you. I and Bootsy and Bernie are from a more historical school of music that will take the younger generation time to understand.

I so want the journals to be healing both for you and me. Let’s reason about the word focus, how important is it for you and I to be focus even in times we consider challenging to us. Focus means to never take your eyes off the person you are, no matter what anyone might definite you has. To make up your mine to be present at all times in your life and to make each breath you take be your point of focus. Look at yourselves in the mirror, make eye contact slow your pace and say hello to you. Never let anyone shake your focus and make you weak. Stand strong, tall and proud just to be you.

So many times I read the comment you all post and I am truly touch at the love each and everyone send my way. I am so happy I am a part your life musically. This journal came about as a way for me to reach out to you to let you know my life is no different from your life, we are all one people. Yes in a way I have been change by the action of a few, but I never lose my focus. The greatest gift anyone can receive is the gift of health and long life, don’t let society convince you otherwise. And to achieved that you have to be focus and not attach yourself to anyone that will drain your energy. Seek and you shall receive all the happiness you desired. Build your world with love and laughter and focus on the joy you feel inside of you.

I man Spear Step it strong without out ego or force, just focus on Jah plan. Silent your ego if it rises focuses yourself to be the observer in your life.

Remember it’s a long way around the wood dry but is still heavy let’s rock in time.

One Love peace.