June 15, 2008

First I must say greetings to all the people of the world

First I must say greeting to all the people of the world, I too are now doing Bikram Yoga. Yes after seeing how it changes Sonia life and all the benefit she was getting from it. I let her talk me into it. Oh what a blessing .This was my first time ever doing any form of Yoga? I feel great, and plan to continue doing Bikram yoga along with a jogging program. While in the park on Saturday morning running Sonia came running fast, up to my slow jogging fill with emotion shouting "Spear look at this it's time for me to speak up now the silent sign just remove itself from my neck, Jah is Real we need not be silent anymore. It does not matter if we stand alone the spirit will stand with us." All the damages were done to us, it was not something we ask for it was part of our education, and those responsible must face up to their responsibility. And a message to those waiting in the wings I have no desire or would ever work with any more record label or distribution label. I am my own distribution label. The name is Burning Music Production/ Burning Spear Music.

In life many people want to reach the top fast, the faster you reach the top the faster you will fall. It's always better to start from the bottom slowly and steady and you will win the race. Many are still amaze at how I am able to survive in this music business even after such great what they would consider lose, the universe have a way to teach us and to bring us all we need in just the right time. Patience is what we need to have, nothing never happen before the time. Patience work with determination, know what your goals are and to be determine to wait patience work hard until you reach your goal. The race is never for the swift but to the one that endured. Honesty and integrity will win every time, no matter what don't lose sight of honesty and integrity. Do all your business action with honesty and integrity and you will never be in any kinds of wants. Anyone that chooses to be dishonest it's a choice they make that in the end they will lose more than what they have gained. And they will spend the rest of their life looking over their shoulder and worrying .Knowing that the universe is on to them and they will have to paid back there debt in full.

Let also touch the word trust, I must be honest I am having problem trusting people; I sing the song about trust on Freeman. I got tired of people telling me to trust them and when I do, they teach me lesson in not to trust. Over the past year I really see how important that word was. Giving the wrong people confident that you trust them can be dangerous; you and I can trust them the problem is they cannot trust themselves. It's so strange how you will see the red flag waving tell you don't trust that person, never ignore a red flag. Red Flag are there to protect you from making big mistake that will cause you emotional pain. No matter what the consequence will be don't ignore the red flag.

Are you ready for Jah Is Real I am calling on all my 39,000 MySpace fans to join with me on August 17, 2008 to buy a copy of Jah Is Real on this day? I say yes we can make Jah is Real one of the biggest and fastest selling album for Burning Spear. I Burning Spear believe in having real musician playing on albums, the way it should be. By dishonest people that burn and sell artist CDs for cheap they are helping to take food away from musician. Don't buy bootleg I would rather you ask me to send you a free copy and them you recommend a friend to buy a copy. Don't forget nothing in life is ever for free, somehow the universe will find a way to make you pay. On August 17, 2008 the area that sound scan the most I have a surprise for that State.

I say it again you the fans are the force behind Burning Spear we are the roots of the Grass.

Marcus Garvey words come to pass, many times I wonder off to that beautiful place where the sea meets the river in perfect harmony.