October 16, 2005

Greetings

Our Music was created at a time in I, Burning Spear, life that was fill with many personal conflict. For this reason songs like Friends, Our Music, And My Duty were created.

Down In Jamaica was created for all sister and mother. Woman have so much power that is alway over looked. They are leaders yet they are alway over looked.

I had to put in Little Garvey, And O' Rastaman. These were lyric that came to me as I run in the park and come face to face with I man self and Jah spirit.

In My Duty there is the lyric "I man is only Human, and can make mistake". This was a talk I had with I man father, and creator. I had taught of walking away from touring. So I decided to take some time for I self to be with my family. But I could not forget my fans. So I decided to take it to the record store so they could see me up close, and personal. Your love have kept me strong.

All Burning Spear fans, I have to thank you so much for all your kind words. Yes people lets try again. Show them that Harry is selling. Feel I man pure, and deep vibe on Our Music.

Let Our Music become Everyone Music. Buy your copy, and buy one for a friend.