October 15, 2006

Do You Remember The Days Of Slavery?

Do you remember the days of slavery?

Come people of the world come, and join Burning Spear grass root team to stop the illegal sale of Burning Spear CDs and Video by record label in America, and Europe.
Only you the consumer can stop this. Please don’t buy the title that don’t have the Burning Spear logo, and state that it’s coming from Burning Music Production.

When you buy these title that coming from record label you are not supporting Burning Spear you are supporting the record labels. Burning Spear received no royalty payment or publishing from these labels.
They hide on line, and continue to sell MP3. For say Mistress Music is on line for sale.
No record label have the right to sell that CD, Yet it’s for download on Mp3.com
Live In Paris also, and I could continue to name plenty more. Look for the Live In Paris with the Burning Spear labels.

What have being happening in the reggae business is that the companies continue to sell the CDs even when the rights to do so have expires.
We are treated as musical slave without rights, and if we inform them to stop they just completely ignore us, and continue to sell.
Their words are that they made Burning Spear; I say to you my People of the World you made Burning Spear. All what I earn is from you the fans that support I man Live show for over 35 years. I write this with a deep pain in my heart. This is why I name I man last CD Our Music, and the one before that Freeman.

Help I man release the chain from around my neck by not buying these CD or DVD.
I am here to buy by my rights from any company that claim I am sell my rights away for $40.00 Jamaican dollars. They have never offer I man back I rights what they continue to do is to sell it to each other. Yes they use us until they refuse us.
While they are sleeping I man was working. I have made much sacrifice to bring the message to the people of the world, now I need your help to stamp out these legal pirates. I call them legal pirates because they can walk into any manufacture, and get the CD / DVD press without contract. If I man walk in a manufacture company with a CD/ DVD with my face on the cover, they willn’t manufacture it unless I have paper work to show them that I have the rights .I am question vigorously
Yes let send them a message. The message says that we sons and daughter of the Creator will stand together as one people of the World,. We will bring freedom to reggae Artist musically. Don’t forget read the labels before you purchase Burning Spear CDs.
I am here if you are not sure.